I have done everything mentioned in the BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the OS on a nuked system.

However, after I go through the Apploader setup process where I choose my application selection, the Apploader is unable to connect to the device and then I receive the error message about a fatal error occurring. Any Help is greatly appreciated.
    06-25-09 03:39 PM
    Try the Recover a Dead BB link in my sig below.
    06-25-09 03:41 PM
    Also, are you using a desktop or laptop computer?
    06-25-09 03:44 PM
    try rebooting your computer, had this issue before and also couldnt get my storm to sipe, rebooted, was able to wipe and reload and connect
    06-25-09 03:51 PM
    then wipe your BB using JL Cmdr or BBSAK, then run the DM to load the OS, avoid 3rd party apps till you get the OS loaded, just in case, its up to you.
    06-25-09 03:52 PM
    wipe your BB using JL Cmdr or BBSAK, ...
    The 507 error means that has already been done, there is no OS on the device.

If I understand correctly, it is failing during the reconnection during a multistage upload. That is the most common failure reported.

Check your USB connections, remove any hubs and other USB devices and try it again. Some members have reported success when they use a different computer, particularly laptops.
    06-25-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD