I have the BB curve 8310, does anyone know where I can get the 4.5 OS upgrade for ATT?? My dad has the same phone as me but with Tmobile and they have the upgrade on their website but I can't find it on ATTs site, and I was told the Tmobile download would not work with an ATT phone...........
    10-28-08 11:07 PM
    Found on the front page of this section. And no the OS for the
    8310 will not work on the 8320.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...-8320-a-75755/
    10-28-08 11:23 PM
    thank you so much!! I am downloading it right now! will it tell me how properly install it? (I know I am supposed to delete certain files, just not sure which ones)
    10-28-08 11:33 PM
    oh nevermind the instructions are also on that page =] thanks again!!
    10-28-08 11:35 PM
    thank you so much!! I am downloading it right now! will it tell me how properly install it? (I know I am supposed to delete certain files, just not sure which ones)
    Follow the install instructions on the very first post of the thread that AG posted for you.
    10-28-08 11:35 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...ocedure-53359/

Are you sure you want to be doing this. No offense intended,
    but it does not seem as if you have the basics down yet.

This isn't terribly difficult, but there are things that can go very
    wrong and without understanding what you are doing you are
    going to have a very difficult time fixing any problems that may
    crop up.
    10-28-08 11:39 PM
    im usually pretty good with this kind of thing, I just CANT find the right download, I thought I was downloading the right one and then realized it was for Rogers Wireless?? I need one for ATT.................
    10-29-08 12:12 AM
    im usually pretty good with this kind of thing, I just CANT find the right download, I thought I was downloading the right one and then realized it was for Rogers Wireless?? I need one for ATT.................
    That's why you "delete the certain file" (vendor.xml) so it installs on your at&t Berry. Read the instructions.
    10-29-08 12:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD