hey i have a bb curve8300.. and i love my baby... but the screen messed up when i dropped it today... the front screen isnt cracked its actually the picture (behind the front screen) thats messed up.. its not cracked its all white with red lines thru it.. cant see nuthin on da left side of da screen.. do i have to get a new phone or is this fixable some how .. ill pay.. i have personalized my bb so much and really dont wanna get a new one if i aint got to...PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !1
    09-07-08 11:29 PM
    Try here Cellular Accessories - Apple, HTC, SonyEricsson, BenQ-Siemens, Alcatel, 3G, Sony, Panasonic, Nokia, Mic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 11:32 PM
    Yep, definitely go the cnn.cn route ^^ I got a new screen from them and they're VERY easy to replace.
    09-08-08 12:49 AM
    Welcome to CB, sorry about your cracked LCD mate
    09-08-08 01:05 AM
    so its the lcd thats cracked (thats showing the funny lines and making it to where i cant see anything..does anyone know where to get them the cheapest..and does anyone know if i could go to att and buy a lcd and get it fixed there??
    09-08-08 01:27 AM
    I would try cnn or ebay. If that doesn't work maybe google it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 01:33 AM
    i agree with them. the same thing happened to my red bb curve. I ordered a replacement through cnn.cn and I am very satisfied so far.
    09-08-08 01:36 AM
    Here is one listed on ebay right now

Trust me you can do it yourself, you only need a T5 and T6 screwdriver and if you search the forum you can find a step by guide to disassemble (you can find videos on youtube) and if you need someone to talk you through it, you can always drop me a pm.
    09-08-08 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD