Hi There,
    Newbie here having a small issue with the bluetooth on my 8300. I have paired the device with both my laptop and my mobile, I can send from the device no problem to both the laptop and the mobile but when i try and send to the 8300 it always fails. Even connecting to the device using the desktop manager fails via bluetooth any ideas?
    Thanks
    Stu
    08-28-07 05:35 PM
    Hey figured it out now
    Stu
    08-28-07 06:50 PM
    I tried sending stuff to other fones and it sends but when I try receiving stuff to the BB it doesn't receive.
    Does the Curve only receive stuff via bluetooth from only another Curve?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-07 08:38 AM
    Hey, I had the same problem, I dont know why it happens but there is a workaround.Open Media and then clicked menu button . it will give an option saying "Receive using Bluetooth" click on it, and it should be waiting for the connection. then try to send something from another device it should work.
    11-12-07 10:38 PM
    hey this is really random and I suck with technology, but does anyone know of any free ringtone sites that are reliable and of course FREE?!
    11-22-07 11:16 PM
    Yeah right here

11-23-07 08:46 PM
    hey this is really random and I suck with technology, but does anyone know of any free ringtone sites that are reliable and of course FREE?!
    Why dont you just upload music from your computer onto your "Media Player", for your BB; then use the music files as your ringtones. Then "BAM" you just made your own free ringtones!

I tried sending stuff to other fones and it sends but when I try receiving stuff to the BB it doesn't receive.
    Does the Curve only receive stuff via bluetooth from only another Curve?

Not True! I know that for a fact being ive sent stuff via blue tooth to a Verizon "Voyager"(By LG), Sprint "Touch" (By HTC), & MetroPCS "MOTOSLVR" (By Motorola). But yet via bluetooth i couldnt sent anything to/from a Motorola Rizr V3 (T-Mobile) or to/from Motorola Razr (Verizon).

Those are my bluetooth success/failure's.
    11-23-07 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD