CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 700p vs curve can u help

Hello people I had my 700p for a long time but im loving the blackberry is the curve really that much better and faster? can somebody give me a breakdown why?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,515 Global Posts

Not sure why, but you made a fabulous choice. BBs are just, plain and simple, more stable and reliable than Treos. Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    just ask

coming from someone who had the treo 600, 650, and 700 before recently going with the voyager(mistake) I miss my treo, but love the new curve!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    PIN
    Head

I am a long time treo user who recently switched to the curve from 650-700-755 and I absolutely LOVE my BB! I do not miss the palm os at all!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

I just want to make sure that the blackberry can handle everything my treo did and more I'm always on online and I need my web to load fast and do everything else just as fast I have the 3200mah for my treo and I can be online all day do aim,play games, email take calls and have my callrec running while all that other stuff is running in the backround but playing with my friend black iit seems so much faster and can handle many task at once I have verizon and the web runs fast not like other but fast would the blackberry boost that in anyway is it the treo or just verizon and do I have to buy aim and yahoo program oh does it come on the blackberry all ready

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    5,147 Global Posts
    PIN
    LPG5ULJQ - Live profile (try it!)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnsexi View Post
    I just want to make sure that the blackberry can handle everything my treo did and more I'm always on online and I need my web to load fast and do everything else just as fast I have the 3200mah for my treo and I can be online all day do aim,play games, email take calls and have my callrec running while all that other stuff is running in the backround but playing with my friend black iit seems so much faster and can handle many task at once I have verizon and the web runs fast not like other but fast would the blackberry boost that in anyway is it the treo or just verizon and do I have to buy aim and yahoo program oh does it come on the blackberry all ready

Welcome. I think you will love the Curve much better. No one can really tell you how much better. You will figure that out for yourself because there are people who love Blackberries and those that don't. So eventually, you will see why its superior device.

As for AIM and YIM, there a bunch of programs out there that allow you to use you IM clients for free. I use Jive talk. Its the best but its not free. Also, if you have unlimited text you can use AIM, MSN and YIM through verizon for free because it uses texts through them. Most of the other clients use data. PIN me if you have other questions.