i was testing out the mms on my curve and had my gf send me a pic from her voyager both phones ahd full service and resnt it twice. well i was bummed cuz it didnt work last night. but i woke up this mornign to 2 new messages with the pics lol it took 6 hours to complete the send thats a new first for me. but i do feel relieved in knowing i can receive pics other than email i sent her one bak last nite so im curious to see if it works.

o and im on os 4.5.0.77
    03-04-09 07:10 AM
    Could have been a network issue. Have you tested sending anything this morning?
    03-04-09 08:45 AM
    i had problems last night with Alltel. where i was i roam on a Verizon tower in the Tampa bay area not sure if the helps
    03-04-09 09:26 AM
    Nah not yet my gf is still asleep so I'm hve to wait till she's up I thought of tht I jus figured it wasn't capble of mms cuz wt lot of ppl sid on here. It was weird web and email worked fine I could email the pics it was just the mms. O well I'm just glad its possible I found it amusing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 09:41 AM
    it's 10:46am wake her b utt up lol
    03-04-09 09:47 AM
    I just received text messages this morning from 3 nights ago, so I can understand your frustration.
    03-04-09 12:15 PM
    yea i mean it wasnt a big deal since i was testing to see if i could cuz i read on here some curves cant but it was just funny how long it took. lol yea she doesnt really know what the am looks like im up at 7 every morning its a miracle if shes up b4 noon
    03-04-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD