This is urgent! I wiped my BB through JL just trying to reload my OS, and now i have the 507 error message!!! it has been there for about 30-40 minutes now... I am soooo scared! I dont want to lose her! Can someone please help me!!!! Please!!!
    Last edited by LuvMyBBPearl; 03-22-09 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Added more info
    03-22-09 05:57 PM
    that just means that you have no os onboard. you need to follow the instructions in the blackberry help section under "reload os on a nuked berry"

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    Last edited by kwmksavage; 03-22-09 at 06:04 PM.
    03-22-09 06:01 PM
    that just means that you have no os onboard. you need to follow the instructions in the blackberry help section under "reload os on a nuked berry"

BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    Thank u so much for the quick reply!!! Hopefully this will be a piece of cake!
    03-22-09 06:06 PM
    i just put the link in my first post
    03-22-09 06:06 PM
    Ok... i made it to the part where i had to plug my bb in and it's suppose to say something about unknown pin.. It's saying that i had to hit next really quick! but instead of showing unknown pin it's actually showing my pin! I'm so confused!!!
    03-22-09 06:27 PM
    If its showing your pin open desktop manager and go to app loader. If you have the OS installed on your pc it should reload on its own

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 06:30 PM
    ive never nuked my berry, so im not sure of the ins and outs of the process. i would say just go slow, and make sure you follow the directions to the T. read through the whole thing first, and make sure you understand it.
    03-22-09 06:34 PM
    Normally if you can get it to see your pin then you can get the os back on with app loader in DM. This is a good sign.....lol trust me. Usually its worse.

03-22-09 06:37 PM
    I'm sorry guys but i am trying my hardest i plugged my bb up and tried opening app loader up thru dm it's now saying that the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device that's connected! i'm sure that i have the os that i would like to be loaded on my bb on my pc.
    03-22-09 06:40 PM
    is there anyone willing to get on yahoo im and walk me thru this..? lol i'm sooo desperate right now!!!! this is my only way of calling out to anyone :-(
    03-22-09 06:45 PM
    neweraradical on yahoo. thats me. ill help you.
    03-22-09 06:56 PM
    Just Pm me whenever your ready
    03-22-09 07:00 PM
    This is exactly what makes CB so great, good job rlp.

03-22-09 07:02 PM
    This is exactly what makes CB so great, good job rlp.

I AGREE 100%!!! Thank u all for taking the time out to try n get me thru this
    03-22-09 07:09 PM
    Woo!!! I'm happy again!!!! Rlp32 did a great job of walking me thru step by step to get my bb up and runnin!!!
    03-22-09 08:14 PM
    Luv was a pleasure talking to you and I'm glad I could help.
    Pk, thanks. Yes thats why this site is great. Im not the only one that will find a way to get a fellow addict back in the action. Thats why we are all here in my eyes. Just happy I could help.
    03-22-09 08:29 PM
    Pk, thanks. Yes thats why this site is great. Im not the only one that will find a way to get a fellow addict back in the action. Thats why we are all here in my eyes. Just happy I could help.

Just wanted to give you kudos for going out of your way to help this poster. Crackberry is an AMAZING site with wonderful people!!
    03-22-09 08:42 PM
    Very awesome of you to help her fix her BB! I know how desperate I would feel if something happened to mine as it's my only means of phone communications as well. Crackberry is a great place with very helpful people!
    03-22-09 08:49 PM
    Wow.....so that actually worked !!!
    I can go as far as the Updating Your Device screen, then again the darn phone still shows ERROR 507, so the connecting to device sequence is pretty much useless. 2 seconds away from totally killing it along with the app's and precious info inside....I've read pretty much everything related to this M**^&^f(&)&ng 507 issue and followed the instructions to get it fix without success....please can anybody help or this is a lost cause....
    Thank Yall.....
    03-26-09 09:28 PM
    Just wanted to give you kudos for going out of your way to help this poster. Crackberry is an AMAZING site with wonderful people!!
    I just wanna tag along on this. This is the only forum that I've been too where people don't freak out over things like posting a topic that is all over the boards. Users will at least answer the question. The 'meanest' I've seen so far (not that mean) was someone mocking someone who typed Like This The Whole Time.

Crackberry is awesome.
    03-26-09 09:42 PM
    This is urgent! I wiped my BB through JL just trying to reload my OS, and now i have the 507 error message!!! it has been there for about 30-40 minutes now... I am soooo scared! I dont want to lose her! Can someone please help me!!!! Please!!!

funniest post ever!!!! u needed to do more homework before you doin wipes and upgades...ughhhhh hope this worked out!!
    03-26-09 09:44 PM
    Tell me about it....ja...ja...ja....
    But you know what; it worked !!! followed the instructions about the 'How to...a Nuked' 101 and all the great postings and after nearly 4 hours the thing is alive again, currently in the loooonnngggg rebooting process. Thanks everybody for their great wisdom contribution which could pretty much become life saving in many ways. Great site!!!!!!
    Thank you again.............Ray
    03-27-09 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD