What's up CB? Has anyone noticed alot of extra lag with the Sprint 4.5 update? I notice the phone is not nearly as responsive as it was before installing. Takes a few seconds before the screen turns on. Certain apps do the same thing when they used to load instantly. I tried a fresh install. Didn't add anything to the BB except my contacts, still the same issue. Stopped all running apps that I could. Same thing. Can the 8300 not handle 4.5?
    03-26-09 02:56 PM
    The lag coming out of standby is a known issue, try pressing the Space Bar instead of the trackball to wake up your berry when the screen times out.
    03-26-09 02:57 PM
    I've noticed the same thing on my 8330 but I've been happy not having the few seconds of the speakerphone blast that I had before

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 03:01 PM
    Sorry about that. I guess I should have done a little more research. Thanks for the tip though. That's exactly what I was looking for as far as the standby lag. I'm good with 4.5 now. It has its issues but that was easily the most annoying of them.

The lag coming out of standby is a known issue, try pressing the Space Bar instead of the trackball to wake up your berry when the screen times out.
    03-26-09 03:18 PM
    No problem. I'm a happy .131 user myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD