I just had my 8330 replaced by Verizon. The replacement phone they provided had OS 4.5. The old one had OS 4.3.

The problem I am having with the browswer is with the way certain dites appear on the device. For example, the ESPN and CNBC mobile home pages are supposed to display everything in an easy to read format once the Qucik launcher is downloaded. Niether is working properly. In fact, the CNBC site will not even allow me to click on the link to download the quick launcher,

I have checked the browswer configuration on the old deviceand new one and all the settinggs are the same. However, the old device with OS 4.3 has a "Content Mode" feild that allows you to choose WML only, HTML only or WML & HTML. It was set to WML & HTML and everything worked fine wih OS 4.3. The browser configuration on 4.5 does not provide a "Contet Mode".

Is the fact that "content Mode"is not provided a factor? is it in another place?
    How do I get these views the way they were on 4.3?
    12-09-08 10:05 PM
    Which 4.5 os are you running?
    I am on .99 and have no issues loading/viewing espn or cnbc mobile pages..
    You may also want to try running opera mini.
    Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 02:30 AM
    Try switching to select mode to click those pesky unclickable links (I seem to have this issue with the first entry on a google search)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 04:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD