Let's say Person A sends you an email to Account B and you want to Reply From Account C instead of Account B. In previous OS versions, there was a [Default] listing that prompted a drop down menu which allowed you to reply from whichever account you wanted. However with .55 that feature is not available. Am I missing something or was this feature retracted?
    07-30-08 08:42 PM
    I have never noticed this 'glitch'

I can receive an email on any of my accounts and send from any of my other configured accounts...
    07-30-08 08:46 PM
    Yes, I did it today. I received email on account "A" and when replying I chose account "B" form the drop down menu to reply to the email.
    07-30-08 10:10 PM
    hmmm that is kinda serious!
    07-30-08 10:21 PM
    Oh! I just noticed this. I don't get an option to choose any of the other accounts I have when reply. Never noticed until now. Hmmmmm.....
    07-30-08 10:23 PM
    I can choose when forwarding but not replying too.
    07-30-08 10:42 PM
    Ya know, I don't think I've ever wanted to reply from a different email address than where I received the email.

I must have been forwarding when I thought I had replied with a different address earlier.
    07-30-08 10:43 PM
    My drop down menu works when I compose mail in each different email folder. It didn't work in my mail folder when replying to an email. To tell the truth, I don't know if I ever tried it with the reply before.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 11:06 PM
    Yeah, me neither. I've used it on forwarding but never on replying. I never noticed it until I actually tried.
    07-30-08 11:07 PM
    I have .52 still and when I reply I can only reply with the same email. But when composing an email I can choose any. Trying to get .55 but hard since they took it down on the main site people get it from.
    07-30-08 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD