I recently bought an 8320, did a search for my question but couldn't find anything. I download ramble im and opera mini and neither of them work. OM says "failed to install" and ramble im says "invalid connection string" and "invalid tunnel name" is there a way to fix it? Is it because my phone has wifi? and if it is are there any other aps that will work with wifi, preferably an aol instant messenger, and not jivetalk i heard its good but i dont chat that much to pay for it. thanks
    12-10-07 09:27 PM
    I don't chat that much either but find Jivetalk to be one of my best investments.
    I have the same phone you do and was able to install Opera Mini with no issues. Ramble I know nothing about. Sorry I'm not more help.
    12-10-07 09:35 PM
    yeah, should move to jivetalk. its more convenient, imo.

I think for opera mini, you have to have the data plan first in order to get online. someone correct me if i am wrong.
    12-10-07 09:37 PM
    yea i have the unlimited data with tmobile
    12-10-07 09:43 PM
    Best money i ever spent. I have aol and yahoo on here. Google jivetalkor beejive for url

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-07 11:26 PM
    the problem with your opera mini, in case you haven't found the problem yet is that you need to go to options> advanced options>TCP>and under the APN field you need to have wap.voicestream.com
    make sure you leave the other two fields blank, and that should fix your issue
    12-14-07 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD