OK so when I get my bold what happens to all my 3rd parts apps?? Like now they are all registered to my PIN but obviously new bold will have another PIN.
    Is it Just a case of contacting the company who I got the apps from??

Thanks all.
    07-02-08 02:30 AM
    I think its different for each app. I know when I purchased JiveTalk, I had a choice between a device license and a user license. The device license was linked to the PIN of my BlackBerry, and was $10 cheaper. If I ever switched devices, I would have to pay a fee to transfer it. The user license can be transfered between any device. Your best bet would be to check out the support pages on the manufacturer's web sites to see how they address it.
    07-02-08 07:43 AM
    Thanks for that, I only have a few

Empower
    Jivetalk
    Worldmatelive

And from what I hear Customer service is generally quite good, mine were done on device PIN So I will get back in touch with customer service when I get my bold Although that feels like an eternity away

Thanks again!!
    07-02-08 08:31 AM
    Let us know what happens, as I am sure a ton of people were wondering the same thing!

Good luck!
    07-02-08 08:38 AM
    LMAO!! I am sure by time us UK folk get the BOLD the issue will be resolved and a sticky post been made
    07-02-08 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD