You can also use 1800-free-411
    08-21-08 12:36 PM
    Yup sounds like both bills showed up. I just had to upgrade my plan due to my daughter going over in minutes even though she has unlimited txting. You can always call customer service for details. Since you have internet I'd use Yellow Pages Online Phone Book Local Business Listings Directory | DexKnows.com � bookmark it.
    Good luck!!!! =8')
    08-21-08 01:19 PM

Thanks guys! Called CS and the bill for las month was already payed and it was just an error. PHEW! Bill is only about $150.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 01:37 PM
    I also use Beyond411. It is an awesome program and a real "information" service. It will find anything you can imagine on any subject.

Once I even asked it where my socks were. It did a search and #6 search result on the screen was a google web search that said this when I clicked on it...

HOW DO IT KNOW???!!!
    Steven Wright=Hilarious!!

"One time I couldn't find my socks, so I called information...*awkward laughter* I said, 'Hello, information?' and she said, 'Yes,' I said 'I can't find my socks.' *more laughter, less awkward* She said, 'They're behind the couch.' *LAUGHTER!!!* They were."
    08-21-08 01:51 PM
    thats why ive setup my phone plan with 'auto bill-pay' so i dont have to worry about if i paid or not d-(n_n)z
    08-21-08 04:05 PM
    411 does cost and your first bill is always twice as what you expect because you pay prorated for first month and then for your next month
    08-21-08 04:29 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD