I've noticed when I want to zoom on a picture I can't zoom and adjust like on previos OS. I used to be able to zoom in and out by pressing the I and O keys and could move the pic when zoomed in so I could center it and set it as my wallpaper. Also when making folders on the desktop I can't get anything other than the lil yellow folder. ANNND no full screen videos on blueapple.mobi anymore.Even when I save. SUCKS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 10:57 AM
    The new keyboard shortcuts are listed in the Help files just like the old ones were. Unfortunately, they are less intuitive, I think, except that they go around the number pad, 1-3-9-7, and "L" to rotate. I guess I will get used to them.

You can still change the color of new folders, just click on the folder on the creation screen and you'll be able to scroll sideways and pick colors.

Not sure about the video issues.

I have a problem with the cursor in the browser. Sometimes it is absolutely useless because clicking it will not return focus to a text box or picture. I actually go into the options and turn it off frequently.
    Last edited by rrrebo; 07-20-08 at 12:11 PM.
    07-20-08 12:08 PM
    I lost the option to change to color of my folders too. I am still able to zoom and move my photos.

07-20-08 12:13 PM
    The folder icons are missing because the default wallpapers have been stripped from this OS for some reason. I always remove them anyhow to save room but they weren't there to remove when I installed this OS.

Without the default wallpapers you will have no custom folder icons.
    07-20-08 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD