What should I do? 4.5.0.175. Considering reinstalling my OS. Maybe downgrading to 4.5.0.169. Anyone having issues like this?
    12-14-09 08:41 PM
    Make sure you don't have too many apps open in the background.
    Try removing your sd card. It could have corrupt data.
    Uninstall your third party apps and then reinstall them one by one to see if you can find an offending app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 09:03 PM
    Good advice Hooty
    12-14-09 09:04 PM
    Make sure you don't have too many apps open in the background.
    Try removing your sd card. It could have corrupt data.
    Uninstall your third party apps and then reinstall them one by one to see if you can find an offending app.

Just the 5 usual + gmail enhanced plugin. Working with ~30MB Filefree so I know that isn't it.

Formatted that 2 days ago when issues began

Had more issues before, removed ebay app and all was well for 3-4 days. All of the apps on it are ones I've been using for like 3-4 months apart from Bolt 1.6. I'll remove that and see if it helps.

Also I was in the rain last night helping my girlfriend bury a pet. I left the phone in my pocket while it was pouring..I don't think it got wet but who knows..could that be a potential problem here?
    12-14-09 09:13 PM
    I would still try it without the card for a while to see if that is the issue...
    12-14-09 09:21 PM
    I checked the battery. Indicator is pink X's. Am I okay?

also swapped microSd's out to see if thats it.
    Last edited by entwined82; 12-14-09 at 10:55 PM.
    12-14-09 10:51 PM
    Indicator is correct. How the media card issue working out? Question, do you belong to a BBM group where pics are posted, and do you have the option turned on to save pics to the media card?

Last edited by BergerKing; 12-14-09 at 11:09 PM.
    12-14-09 11:07 PM
    Indicator is correct. How the media card issue working out? Question, do you belong to a BBM group where pics are posted, and do you have the option turned on to save pics to the media card?

I am in a group my boss created. No pics posted. All pics taken from camera are set to save to my microSD card. So far so good but I took the old one, put it back in and it seemed better for a while too. Guess time will tell. If its the card slot is that covered under warranty?
    12-14-09 11:12 PM
    More than likely, one of your pictures has encryption or has a fault in it. Take the card to your computer, transfer the files, reformat the card, and add files back to the card. This happens a lot, lately, including to me.

Since I don't have a computer handy, I have a folder for new pics. When I download one, it goes there. If my Curve begins having problems, I send the file to an archive and delete it from my media card. This way, I don't lose anything if it is a problem.

12-14-09 11:26 PM
    More than likely, one of your pictures has encryption or has a fault in it. Take the card to your computer, transfer the files, reformat the card, and add files back to the card. This happens a lot, lately, including to me.

Since I don't have a computer handy, I have a folder for new pics. When I download one, it goes there. If my Curve begins having problems, I send the file to an archive and delete it from my media card. This way, I don't lose anything if it is a problem.

I did that 3 days ago or so. It was better for a little bit but now its worse. Or it was. Not sure what happened exactly but the 1GB card seems to be working while the 2GB caused nothing but problems.
    12-14-09 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD