First one is easy. Is there a OTA link so I can get crackberry on my phone? I tried doing it through my computer and it didnt work.

Second... Everytime I send an email from my phone it sends me a copy on my phone as well. Is there anyway to stop that? I find it really annoying.

Lastly, I tried using CRACKMEM last night. And apparently I am too blonde for it. I couldnt figure it out. i tried doing it before I turned on DM and after. Ran app loader a bunch of times and still nothing happened.

Thank you for all replys
    01-21-09 08:39 AM
    http://crackberry.com/files/launcher...y_launcher.jad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 08:44 AM
    Second... Everytime I send an email from my phone it sends me a copy on my phone as well. Is there anyway to stop that? I find it really annoying.
    You sure it's sending a copy. I think the default is to show your sent messages in the message list. You can turn that off by going in to the messenger, the options -> General Options and set Hide Sent Messages to 'Yes'

Otherwise, you might have automatically BCC set in BIS for your account.
    01-21-09 09:07 AM
    Of course I am sure its sending me a copy. Right after I send the email my phone beeps telling me I have an email which is a copy of the one i just sent. I checked BIS and i dont have any BCC set up.

And I still cant get that crackberry file to work either. HELP ME PLEASE
    01-21-09 09:51 AM
    For your email problem, this thread should get you clean and running the way you want. I did this, and it worked perfectly.

One gotcha though: I use Verizon, and after I set up my BIS account, I couldn't log into the website. I called Verizon, and in about 5 minutes (from the time I pressed send to call them!) the tech had me in the site and creating my filter.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    01-21-09 09:54 AM
    Ota is over the air meaning yopu hav e to download it from your phones browser.

Also crackmem I'd very easy just check what u want it to do. Verify the OS and execute selection. After that press desktop manager it will open oit for you and you should be able to upgrade. Make sure you are selecting crackmem to delete the vendor xml file.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 09:55 AM
    Go to wap.crackberry.com without the www from your phone amd click on download launcher
    01-21-09 09:56 AM
    I did that with crackmem and nothing happened
    01-21-09 10:10 AM
    butttttt..the rest is fixed. thanks
    01-21-09 10:22 AM
    Do you have your current OS installed on your computer? I have never used CrackMem but would think you need the OS installed to work.
    01-21-09 10:55 AM
    Of course I am sure its sending me a copy. Right after I send the email my phone beeps telling me I have an email which is a copy of the one i just sent. I checked BIS and i dont have any BCC set up.

And I still cant get that crackberry file to work either. HELP ME PLEASE
    You just need to set a filter on your BIS account.
    01-21-09 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD