Can some one help with these..

1 ) sometimes my messages go back a month or two, it takes 10 minutes to get to the top using the U key. Is there a guick way to jump to the top ot the messages?

2 ) How do you remove the " sent from Verizon Blackberry " signature ?

3 I cant figure out how to change my home page, I figured this out once but forgot.

thanks
    12-17-08 06:28 PM
    Can some one help with these..

1 ) sometimes my messages go back a month or two, it takes 10 minutes to get to the top using the U key. Is there a guick way to jump to the top ot the messages?

2 ) How do you remove the " sent from Verizon Blackberry " signature ?

3 I cant figure out how to change my home page, I figured this out once but forgot.

thanks

1. scroll? Im not sure if T for top works in the messages box, but it does for browser pages.

2. You can change your signature by logging in from a computer to your BIS acct, edit email,

3. what chrissy said, I mis-read LOL
    12-17-08 06:32 PM
    I'll take #2, Google: Verizon BIS, log in and you can edit your e-mail signature to whatever you want. Make sure you leave a space in the field where you type the signature or it will run together with whatever you typed above it...
    12-17-08 06:32 PM
    1. T for Top; B for Bottom

2. Sign into BIS and edit email signatures from there.

3. While in browser-Menu-Browser Configuration-Scroll to bottom-Home Page Address

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 06:33 PM
    1) Tap T
    2) No Clue
    3) You have to arrange the icons in the menu screen. First 5 or whatever your theme permits is what is on the homescreen.
    12-17-08 06:33 PM
    Dang...three of us answering at the same time...we are all over it...haha.
    12-17-08 06:34 PM
    Here's a thread that has links for BIS for various providers:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/what...site-url-3187/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD