Question 1;

I'd like to be able to bulk erase my emails and or phone calls (preferably all) from the phone at the end of each day. Is there a way to do this without doing it 1 by 1?

Question 2;

Sometimes when I end a call my wallpaper is almost gone-almost meaning I see only about a 1/8 stip of the pic across the top. Like it just put back a tiny piece of the pic. If I hit end it usually reappears.

Question 3;

The CD that I got w/BB tools did not work. My friend gave me his. That 1 started to load but when it got to the part where the bar grapgh goes back & forth across the page it never stoppped-and I mean never-I waited an hr. My pc is really new (XP Home) with tons of memory, hard drive etc. Dont get it. I will need to load a huge amount of contact info into the phone for emailing and calling so i assume this program would help me when I try to import from a CSV file I make in Excell.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks, Craig
    04-17-10 04:51 PM
    1. Open the Message list. Highlight a date. Press the Menu button. Select "Delete Prior".

2. No idea. What OS version is on the device?

4. Download BlackBerry Desktop Manager from the BlackBerry.com website. You will get the newer version that way.
    04-17-10 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD