Hey all, I'm going to be getting a 8330 Curve from Verizon early next month. I am kindda OCD, and I've used BB's before. Is it worth reading the FRIENDLY manual? Or should I just play with it?

Also does anyone sell shells for the phones other than the standard colours?

Thanks
    ~~Matt
    05-18-08 11:36 AM
    If you've played with them before you won't have any trouble just playing with it. You'll love it.
    05-18-08 11:44 AM
    If you want a custom color and expense is not object then go to colorware. It's $100+ but they have a range of colors.

Cellular Accessories - BlackBerry, NEC, SonyEricsson, Microsoft, Tools, Accessories Store, Acer, Motoro have a few cases too.
    05-18-08 12:52 PM
    IMHO, the BB manuals are nearly worthless. If you've used BB before, it'll likely be like getting back onto a bike--no training needed. If you're really OCD and want something that can show you an insane number of power tips and practical ways to "pimp" out your new BB's performance, then check out the book "BlackBerry Made Simple" at Amazon.
    05-18-08 05:03 PM
    If you want a custom color and expense is not object then go to colorware. It's $100+ but they have a range of colors.

Cellular Accessories - BlackBerry, NEC, SonyEricsson, Microsoft, Tools, Accessories Store, Acer, Motoro have a few cases too.
    That looks awesome. But it blows that you have to send your device in to have them install the 'case.'
    05-18-08 06:28 PM
    I never had a berry before my curve and I played with it and searched here to figure mine out. Just play with it....that's my motto
    05-18-08 07:00 PM
    reading the manual is not worth your time. that time would more wisely be spent on cb. youll learn more. alot more
    05-18-08 07:23 PM
    Just play with it....that's my motto
    Careful there... that'll get you into trouble

Semper Fi,

~Marine39
    05-18-08 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD