I know I read this somewhere, but I'm still learning here.

When on a call, what button do I push to switch to speaker? (I know the top button Mutes it)

Also, does the BB charge when attached via USB to my laptop? (what if my laptop is running on battery?)

Thanks Guys! Love my BB so far!

btw, I just bought a new Stereo for my car, specifically for the Bluetooth support (I think it's also a pretty good stereo, Ipod / USB capable (not ready, supports it with no additional purchases!) installing it this weekend!
    Pioneer DEH-P7000BT

and for the true gadget junkie, I also bought the steering wheel remote
    Pioneer CD-SR100 (got GREAT reviews!)
    07-11-08 01:23 PM
    1. the button with the speaker symbol on it. it's right above your rt shift key

2. yes, but at 2/3 the pace since USB power specs allow for no more than 500mA current. your AC adapter provides 750mA.
    07-11-08 01:25 PM
    Thank you for answering my questions, that was precisely the information I required.

the button with the speaker symbol on it
    D'oh, there it is! sorry for the dumb question, I didn't even notice it before!
    07-11-08 01:42 PM
    Thank you for answering my questions, that was precisely the information I required.
    Time to get acquainted with your User Guide.

D'oh, there it is! sorry for the dumb question, I didn't even notice it before!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 03:05 PM
    I said I read it, didn't memorize it.
    I also said I was sorry for the dumb question. Is it really necessary to rub my face in it?

you might want to familiarize yourself with using Quote tags <snark off>
    07-11-08 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD