1. gmails that are being sent to me are getting put on my pc, but not on the 83xx?

2. I have a 8gb sdhc card that has been formatted, mass media enabled, is there a way to see if what little I have on there is actually on the card vs the device memory?

* I do not have a sdhc adaptor YET
    02-14-09 11:47 AM
    Did you set the email on your device yet? Email settings icon or create an account on your cariers BIS site? Also do you have a data plan?

With mass storage mode, you should be able to see the card though the computer. Unless you are using a MAC
    02-14-09 11:54 AM
    Did you set the email on your device yet? Email settings icon or create an account on your cariers BIS site? Also do you have a data plan?

With mass storage mode, you should be able to see the card though the computer. Unless you are using a MAC
    I went to my daughters laptop and emailed a wallpaper to MY gmail account.. It showed up on my pc, but not on my device.. All emails have been set up via the bis site.

I dont have an adaptor to check and see... I have to find via the handheld if there being stored on the card.
    02-14-09 11:58 AM
    go into your media icon - hit menu and explore. From here you can check both the device and media card to see what is on them
    02-14-09 12:01 PM
    I went to my daughters laptop and emailed a wallpaper to MY gmail account.. It showed up on my pc, but not on my device.. All emails have been set up via the bis site.

I dont have an adaptor to check and see... I have to find via the handheld if there being stored on the card.

Go to media - click menu key - explore From there you will be able to view the folders on your device memory and media card.
    02-14-09 12:02 PM
    Thanks BettyN and Lastraid.... !! Got it
    02-14-09 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD