1. i used to be able to hold down gren button and it would bring up the address book. it seems since i upgraded to the newest leak, this is no longer working. Is there a way to turn it back on? or am i SOL?

2. when you bookmark pages, do you make it available offline? does this effect anything?
    01-30-09 08:42 PM
    I have the leaked OS and it still works for me. only thing i can think is check the key rate under screen/keyboard and make sure its not on slow. if it is maybe you just didnt hold it long enough. Im guessing you probably did hold it a while but just a thought

and the only thing that making a page available offline would do is hog up memory.
    01-30-09 10:38 PM
    Holding the green button brings up the call log, not the address book.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 11:08 PM
    Holding the green button brings up the call log, not the address book.

nah before update a single click would bring up call log, holding it would bring address book. it was pretty cool because then i can hide my addressbook icon lol
    01-30-09 11:10 PM
    Right on the holding send button for address book. Nice tip, thank you!

01-30-09 11:33 PM
    Right on the holding send button for address book. Nice tip, thank you!

wait it worked?? LOL

what OS are you on?
    01-30-09 11:52 PM
    finally found an answer to the addy book, for anyone else looking for the same answer:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...ml#post1591045

Where do you live? I have found that people living in the midwest area cannot send MMS yet.

As for the phonebook shortcut... it will take an extra step. Click Send to bring up the call log, and then hold Send from there and that will pull up your phonebook.
    02-05-09 10:14 PM
    As far as the offline pages, I don't ever use that. To me it seems like a waste of memory and most places I visit the info changes all the time anyway.

~Jazzi~
    02-05-09 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD