this is kinda getting to me. i recently had to replace my 1 month old BlackBerry [litterally, 31 days]. my first replacement seemed to be "modded" or something. it had a backlight with a red/pink tint to it. (hard to see against black keys) but anywho....i called the people as soon as i noticed it (which was right when i turned it on). they sent another one (for free) today. this time every other row was tinted with red/pink. it had a blue tint to the screen. and there was dust inside of the screen. (which made me think i was going crazy for about 2 min) very weird. so i called yet again. they are sending me another one. (for free) but if the next one is like that..what should i do? when are they going to cut me off. and why won't they just send me a new one. or refurb their phones better?!
    07-11-08 01:09 PM
    that sucks. They need a better QA dept there! I hope your new one will be better.
    07-11-08 01:13 PM
    i agree. i hope so too. thanks.
    07-11-08 01:18 PM
    they wont cut you off.

if you have an ATT device support center in your area, you can confront them with it face to face, and ensure your next swapout is solid before you leave.
    07-11-08 01:24 PM
    Or get on the phone with customer service and FLIP out at their manager. Tried it once and it got me a new phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 01:38 PM
    Or get on the phone with customer service and FLIP out at their manager. Tried it once and it got me a new phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yeah, that can also get you hung up on and have your account noted that you're a hostile customer. not a good thing.
    07-11-08 01:41 PM
    I don't mean to be belligerent, just to complain a lot, loudly, and demand to keep talking to supervisors. There's no way that that would cause you to be noted as a hostile customer. Obviously, cursing at people wont get you anywhere, but complaining loudly often will.
    07-12-08 11:37 PM
    They'll just note that you esculated to a sup or hung up a call :P
    07-13-08 12:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD