This might be a stupid question but on my sprint phone in highspeed evdo sometimes it is all lowercase 1xev and sometimes all upper case 1XEV... is there any difference? I am running 4.5.0.89
    12-16-08 08:10 AM
    Usually lower case means that data is not working. Try resending your serivce books by doing a register now. Also do a battery reset to see if this helps. If this does not resolve it, then call your carrier to see if they maybe having a network issue
    12-16-08 08:25 AM
    Usually lower case means that data is not working. Try resending your serivce books by doing a register now. Also do a battery reset to see if this helps. If this does not resolve it, then call your carrier to see if they maybe having a network issue
    Naa it switches from lower case to uppercase and back.. that makes sense that it means it isnt recieving data because aim logs out everytime it happens, i think it is a weak signal in my office. Thanks for the help
    12-16-08 08:29 AM
    Weak signal will definatly cause this issue.
    12-16-08 08:30 AM
    What if there is no 1XEV displaying?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 10:14 AM
    Would help to know what is displaying
    12-16-08 10:23 AM
    There's the signal bars then the GPS and that's it. The 1XEV was there but one day after I got off the train it was gone and never showed up again.

12-16-08 10:26 AM
    Is there a triangle? You might want update your PRL *228 opt 2 and try a battery reset. NOt having it there is not good. Could mean you are not in VZW coverage area.
    12-16-08 10:29 AM
    I tried that yesterday. And nothing. My phone never gets its service back after I get off the train. Its weird.
    This time there was no 1XEV.

12-16-08 10:32 AM
    Hmm wierd. If everything works well if not you may need to call VZW TS and have them look at everything network and account and device.
    12-16-08 10:36 AM
    Haha yeah, everything seems to work normal. I thought it was weird. Then I just figured I was going crazy. I forget things easily. I'll give them a call if anything seems odd.
    Thanks for all the help! x]

12-16-08 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD