I got a 16GB Microsd card the other day and at first it was working fine. I uploaded a handful of videos on there and everything was running great. I loaded about 4 gb's of mp3's the next day and thats when the phone went to crap. The phone freezes after a minute of being turned on, I'm constantly pulling the battery out to reset the phone. I tried deleting most of the mp3's to see if that was the issue, but I get the same error. Anybody have any clue? I think I read somewhere about being able to split the sd card into 4 parts? I have no idea what to do. I'm trying to upgrade the os from .81 and see if that does anything. Any suggestions?
    05-16-09 06:29 PM
    Try running a utility that scans the disk for errors when your BB is connected to your PC in Mass Storage Mode.

If you don't find any errors, take the contents off the card and reformat it in the BB. Then reload everything in small amounts, testing after you put the files on.

You may find that the format solves the issue, or you may find a corrupted file.
    05-16-09 07:41 PM
    what brand of card did you get?
    05-16-09 07:55 PM
    Its a Sandisk, class 2. I will try to format the card from the phone after I do the utility check. Thanks for the suggestion I appreciate it. It definitely isn't my phone, I tried formatting it to see if it did anything. It didn't : (
    05-16-09 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD