Best Phone EVA
    05-04-09 04:07 AM
    Hey cberry, I go back n forth btwn my curve & palm centro. They're both awesome phones & do about the same but the curve is better in the sense that's its faster, bigger screen, business like with the options of more apps of any kind for any person. What I don't like is it doesn't have a touch screen and I had to pay for my docs to go which I didn't have to do with the centro, the memory card is behind the battery which is not the case for the centro where its on the side of the phone, the curve doesn't have a beam which will allow u to send apps, docs, etc to another device that has the beam feature, like the palm phones.
    The blackberry is an awesome phone but has its cons too. I'm in an affair with the centro and bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 07:42 AM
    So I love this site and was wondering if I could have all of you (who are interested) input. I am in school and have a paper to do well my topic I picked is 10 reasons to own a Blackberry 8330 and i was wondering if I could get you to post somethings that you feel are great reasons to own one. I have my list already but thought that this would give me lead way on what others may say that I may not of thought of. Thanks in advance. This site is great.
    $40 @ Verizon right now !!

05-04-09 09:36 AM
    A couple reason's:

1) The 8330 is a tank. Mine has survived a few drops of several feet onto cement floors and besides a scratch here or there it is working just fine.

2) Great field-mapping / synch capability with Microsoft Outlook.

3) The longevity of the device has ensured that there are thousands of custom themes available to provide a unique look to everyone's device.

4) Great built-in speaker for crystal clear call quality and a great speakerphone when needed.

5) User-defined, side-mounted application launch keys for immediate access to whatever you want.

6) Customizable Profiles.
    05-04-09 10:07 AM
    1. Instant communication with Social Websites, Calls and Emails.
    2. Pure Addiction once you expierence it
    3. 3rd Party Applications
    4. True Business Phone
    5. Full QWERTY Keypad

There just a couple
    05-04-09 10:58 AM
    For me, its definitely a couple of reasons.

1. Full keyboard and big screen immediately drew me to the Curve
    2. Having the internet whenever I want. That was a HUGE must for me getting a smartphone.
    3. All the media funtionality of it
    4. Instant Messengers
    5. All the cool apps and themes you can get to keep your curve feelin fresh.

05-04-09 05:32 PM
    Point blank- Blackberrys are the SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-04-09 06:29 PM
    BB Messenger rocks !!
    05-04-09 06:59 PM
    For organization #1 and #2 for the world to be a pin away.
    05-04-09 08:55 PM
    To be organized and to have the world just a pin away.
    05-04-09 09:08 PM
    Fits nicely in mu front jeans pocket. I don't care if a phone can chane the coordinates of a nasa satellite, if I can "feel" it in my pocket it is too big. Curve is just perfect feel.

05-04-09 09:40 PM
    because without the world you cant call captain planet
    05-05-09 05:08 AM
    I have a curve and a storm, I gotta say the curve is the most trustworthy and user-friendly phone I've used.I just put the storm up for awhile.(Just too unreliable for me now.)

05-05-09 09:22 AM
    the curve is great for multitasking. Well all blackberries are, but the curve especially!
    05-05-09 10:51 AM
    Great for keeping track of everything Internet wise while you're on the go - a must for most people these days, as email and v-communications are becoming more mainstream in the business world.
    05-05-09 10:56 AM
    It's the cheapest secretary a small business owner could have.

Solid OS (Last phone was a Palm that rebooted 2-3 times a week on it's own).

Ability to change ring tones for FREE (screw VZ)
    05-05-09 05:23 PM
    1. the phone is addictive
    2. it is HOT!
    3. u can get ALOT of support for it!
    05-07-09 12:46 AM
    My .02 cents worth.

1. It is a BlackBerry.

2. It has it's own email address.

3. BlackBerry Messenger (who needs Yahoo when you have a BlackBerry).

4. Pin Messaging (email directly to another BlackBerry device).

5. Instant help with any problems here on CrackBerry.com

6. Mine came with DocsToGo. Write your paper directly from your BlackBerry.

msblueline
    05-07-09 05:19 AM
    Coming from owning a Motorola Q, the biggest reason I can give someone to buy a Curve 8330 is, it does EXACTLY what it says it will do, right out of the box, and it's extremely easy to use. My Q9c made me have daydreams of throwing it out the window while driving down the expressway when it would misdial, not respond to key input, crash, lock-up, and the ever popular "get stuck on a data connection and eat up the entire battery in 45 minutes" trick.

This is the greatest communication device. Ever.

Fredrick
    05-07-09 01:33 PM
    You can really personalize the phone however you want - tons of themes and apps.
    05-07-09 02:58 PM
    just wanted to say thanks to everyone that contributed to this forum for me. U all had some great ideas and some that slipped my mind but for the ones that were curious I got an A so we did great. Thanks again

05-21-09 08:29 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD