My wife has a 8130 and she has a theme that has some app buttons on the bottom and some up the left side on the home screen. Is there something like this for the 8350i? It seems like wasted space and I have more than 6 apps that I use on a regular basis and just being lazy and don't want to hit the menu button.

Thanx
    04-18-09 10:38 PM
    04-18-09 10:41 PM
    thanx casper I just realized I should have posted it in that group

Sorry
    04-18-09 10:43 PM
    Idenberry by alex63 has nine I think!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 11:28 PM
    alex63 themes rock....

Alex if you read this make one with only 2 rows of icons at the bottom and room to show the apps name.

That would be a awesome theme!
    04-19-09 12:06 AM
    The IDEN theme does indeed have 9 icons on the home screen. I LOVE IT!!!!
    04-19-09 01:33 AM
    alex63 themes rock....

Alex if you read this make one with only 2 rows of icons at the bottom and room to show the apps name.

That would be a awesome theme!
    I agree...have been using his theme and would LOVE to have the names show.
    04-19-09 05:51 AM
    where is a pic of this ? can someone please show a pic of the theme with all the icons that show more then 6 on the bottom and more on the sides thanks
    04-19-09 09:32 AM
    I love the idenberry theme also but its buggy on my phone if I reboot or bat pull I get tons of java exceptions and then the msg folder disappears. Also the weathereye app doesn't change, as well as the new msg indicator on the msg folder is always there. So sadly I had to stop using it. I think all of this started after the update. Is 3.0 still the most recent ver of the idenberry theme? I really miss it!

04-19-09 10:24 AM
    where is a pic of this ? can someone please show a pic of the theme with all the icons that show more then 6 on the bottom and more on the sides thanks
    Here you go, Woody
    04-19-09 10:31 AM
    looks good. does it like someones says here mess up the phone or cause any problems ?
    04-19-09 10:38 AM
    I've never had any problems with it, knock on wood. Actually the above post is the first time I've seen any problems from anyone. I love it. With fifteen icons on the home screen you pretty much never have to hit the menu key. Also works great in Opera Mini as far as the menu goes (you can see it). I would highly recommend it.
    04-19-09 10:41 AM
    I love the idenberry theme also but its buggy on my phone if I reboot or bat pull I get tons of java exceptions and then the msg folder disappears. Also the weathereye app doesn't change, as well as the new msg indicator on the msg folder is always there. So sadly I had to stop using it. I think all of this started after the update. Is 3.0 still the most recent ver of the idenberry theme? I really miss it!

Yes, Kitt, I think 3.0 is the most recent. Maybe we can get Alex to do a little tweaking on it (names under icons). Sorry it's giving you trouble...I haven't had one problem with it.
    04-19-09 10:43 AM
    Weird why cant you see the opera iconson the default themes?
    04-19-09 10:52 AM
    Weird why cant you see the opera iconson the default themes?
    Very good question....but the default themes kinda suck anyway. I like custom themes.
    04-19-09 10:57 AM
    Thanks cookie hopefully if he does update it the new version might work better for me. I would encourage anyone to try it for themselves, its the best theme I've found by a mile. It really stinks having to use the precision theme. Not sure why its giving me problems, the only apps I really have are weathereye, viigo, and a bunch of shortcut launchers. It did seem fine b4 I updated to .204, and I'm also having the wifi issues others mentioned after doing the update. I think I might roll it back to .128 and see if that helps any. Thanks to everyone for the support these boards are the best!

04-19-09 12:28 PM
    Idenberry by alex63 has nine I think!

where can i find that theme
    04-20-09 12:59 PM
    where can i find that theme
    "Hope you're getting ready for some themes! plazmic 4.7?"

It's in here, stix...just do a search in this forum for Idenberry 3.0.

Oh, and there are 15 icons on the screen.
    04-20-09 01:26 PM
    found it cookie, thx...i'm loving it
    04-21-09 10:36 AM
    Has anyone tried this yet? iPhony Theme. Looking for reviews or feedback before purchasing. Thanks
    04-22-09 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD