I have a really kool Ghost Rider theme I downloaded and love. The only problem is that the incoming call screen is black and light blue background with dark red numbers. I can't see anything when I'm outside in the day. I just want to change the one image and downloaded the new Plazmic 4.7 thinking it was capable of doing this. I guess I was wrong. Any help for a fellower bb?
    Last edited by justlovejoy; 08-04-09 at 07:23 PM. Reason: helping out a member get it together as fas organizing should go here.
    08-01-09 09:51 AM
    Bump for some help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 07:49 PM
    I have a really kool Ghost Rider theme I downloaded and love. The only problem is that the incoming call screen is black and light blue background with dark red numbers. I can't see anything when I'm outside in the day. I just want to change the one image and downloaded the new Plazmic 4.7 thinking it was capable of doing this. I guess I was wrong. Any help for a fellower bb?
    Unfortunately, you need the .thm file (created by the author when he made the theme in plazmic) in order to change anything. You might get lucky if you contact the theme's creator and ask him or her to make the change for you. Short of that, you would need to create a new Ghost Rider theme from scratch. Good luck in your quest!
    08-05-09 08:25 PM
    I wish I fully understood the program. I messed around wit it but could'nt solidly do anything of importance. LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD