View Poll Results: Is the theme file corrupt?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, fix it!

1 100.00%
  • No, works for me.

0 0%
    The primary purpose of this theme is for a very easy view of your notifications against a solid black background. This theme is entirely free. If you want it customized just for you, send me a PM with details on what you want done and I'll see what I can do for you. I really hope you enjoy this theme, and I will most likely be making this for other BlackBerrys as well- I already have a Storm version in private beta. This version's icon is not customizable. This is not OTA, you will need to use Desktop Manager to install this theme.
    Here's a picture:

EDIT: I accidentally hit enter before I was finished! Mods, please change the thread title to:

Simple One-Icon theme for 8350i- 4.6.1 only
    FIXED File and picture put up, enjoy!
    Last edited by techluvr1234; 06-25-09 at 09:23 PM.
    06-22-09 10:17 PM
    files corrupt. Can't add with DM, multiple errors.
    06-23-09 09:38 PM
    Really? I'll have to check that out when I get home. I don't have an 8350i so of course I can't try it on a real device and see those types of things. Sorry about the corrupt file

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 11:41 AM
    Once again, I'm very sorry about the corrupt file. Added a poll to see if the files are corrupt for all downloaders. Thanks for your interest in this theme, as it's my first one published to CB.

EDIT: I found what was wrong, poll still open to see if new files are corrupt. The problem was that the .COD file was not in there.
    Last edited by techluvr1234; 06-25-09 at 09:20 PM.
    06-25-09 09:16 PM
    thanks. I'll re-download and give it a shot
    06-26-09 08:16 PM
    No problem. Hope you like it!
    06-27-09 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD