Alright Guys & Gals, I have been thinking about offering this up for a while but have just been too busy to deal with it, but I have the time now so here it is.

I have a couple of sites that I have paid hosting for. There is Plenty of Storage and Bandwidth for us to use, actually, I believe that it is unlimited.

So for all of you 8350i Theme authors out there. If you would like, when you do your exports, do them for OTA with the .jad file. Then go ahead and email them to me. I will upload them to my server and then send you the HTML code with a link to post in your coressponding thread so that we can all enjoy these great themes OTA.

I am a student, a Stay At Home Dad, and a Realtor, so it may take me a half a day or so once I receive and email to get them up and the email sent back out, but usually it can be done within a couple of hours.

So for anyone who wants to take advantage, that's my offer.

Email : [email protected]
    Last edited by rockcrawler; 05-05-09 at 02:38 PM. Reason: add email link
    05-05-09 12:06 PM
    A great idea Rock...I would love to put a theme or two on my phone via OTA...I hope people respond!
    05-05-09 03:10 PM
    What a generous offer!
    05-05-09 08:02 PM
    No Takers huh?
    05-06-09 03:28 PM
    I'm all for it thanks for option I'll. Send you the file when I get home thanks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 04:39 PM
    Rockcrawler,
    You rock. I've been thinking of making a few themes and if I ever get the gumption and wherewithall and time and patience I'll send them your way.
    Kudos
    05-07-09 12:08 PM
    hey, where can i get some of the 8350i themes- help a brotha out
    05-07-09 06:01 PM
    if you can host a file for the 9000, I'd take you up on it.
    05-07-09 06:51 PM
    rock i emailed you 2 themes pm when you get them setup please. thanks for the hosting
    05-17-09 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD