Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How do i reload software:513

My bb is messed up cause everything has been erased and the only thing that comes up is a white screen that says reload software:513? What can i doto get everything back. I know i have to download everything agian but can sum1 tell me how and step by step?? I own a bb 8350i
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

i dont c wats 2 try. It doesnt tell me wat 2 do or anything or give me the software that i need 2 download into my BB???
    CrackBerry Genius

ok here is a better post, i got from the link i sent you to before. if you look at the advance user section, thats what you need to do. if you see a blue underline link, click it. there is a file there you need. if it tells you to goto a website , go there.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...ocedure-53359/
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,436 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:20f8132c

Yeah Casper is right that link really helped me get my phone back together after it started acting up. Its really simple once you follow the instructions. Just post if you still need help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius

ok thats what i thought, hopefully she got it... we will just have to watch and see
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Okk im sorry 2 bother u guys but im gettin so fustreded da i cant even think. Ok it tells me what 2 do but i dont know how 2 download the os 4 my phone i dont know wat da is or how 2 download it 4 me 8350i im still learning can sum1 explain da 2 me so i know wat 2 do form der
    CrackBerry Genius

ok..... take a deep breath, we are here to help you.

i dont know where to get the latest OS at, when JLJ gets up he might know where, but i have ...

platform 3.0.0.62
    app version 4.6.1.128(225)

maybe you can find a link for it.... i will look also

~~~edit~~~

download this

just stay calm and dont give up on us
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Okkk im stay calm and do exatly wat u say im goin 2 download wat u told me 2 and den tell me wat do next okk i might get kicked off online but ill be back trust i dont care how lng it takes imma do di sokk so just help me out ....
    CrackBerry Genius

no problem... like i said i know JLJ has had to do a wipe, that was the link he used. he works first shift, so he is resting now. when you can try and follow everything on that list. if you have a problem, either JLJ, alex (who has also done a wipe), or myself will get to you.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,436 Global Posts
    PIN

Well if anything now I am back home and ready to help as much as possible going to subscribe to instant notifications for this thread so if anything just post here and I will be notified. I do hope to be sleep in an hour but if I am not you'll surely hear from me. Hope everything is going well and smoothly!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

Okk i thinki downloaded it now what do i do??
    CrackBerry Genius

Uninstall all prior OSes from your PC (Go to Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Uninstall Prior OS versions!)
    When downgrading you need to make sure all OSes newer than the one you are rolling back to are removed
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

Okkk i did that already now what??
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

I think number 5 but im so lost right now??
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

I think im on number 5 but im so lost right now i dont know wat im doin??
    CrackBerry Genius

ok then move to step 6.

look on you computer for that file and delete it

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader

just copy and paste

the vendor.xlm is at the very bottom
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #19  

Okk i did that already now wat do i od next.
    CrackBerry Genius

Wipe your handheld HowTo Wipe with JL_cmdr or use CrackMem (See footnote warning)

Warning : The wipe process detailed in Step 7 completely removes all OSes from the device, resulting in a '507' error. This is normal (relax). If your DesktopManager / AppLoader does not recognize the device and allow you to load the OS, please follow this link : BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com Please do not skip Step 7 in the process, as it is the entire backbone behind this install process. This step makes this process a clean install and all of the other steps are built entirely around it to ensure you have backups of your data and applications. Also, to avoid any unnecessary headaches, make sure your Berry is connected directly to your PC via USB, not through a USB hub! If the above method does not help in connecting to the device, reboot your PC and attempt the same process.

if you goto the link i said before, there are links to get the program that you need (JL cmdr)
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,436 Global Posts
    PIN

doing a great job casper! i am going to sleep pm me if anything but i think we go back to dm next but you too are doing this jointed to a specific order which i am not aware of.... like i said pm me if anything unsubscribed now!

I'm Far Away from My Crackberry Mobile device But I'm Also handling Some Personal Business. Please remain Focused!
    ~Jlj
    He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
    ~Einstien
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #23  

ok which link is that because i download the thing u told me 2 download 1st now what link r u talkin bout da i have 2 do \
    CrackBerry Genius

go here

the first line has a link to the JL CMDR.

~~~~EDIT~~~~

ok download the first one to your desktop, create a temp folder there, install it in the temp folder, reboot.

if you are running VISTA MAKE SURE YOU RIGHT CLICK THE jl cmdr AND RUN AS ADMIN
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #25  

Okkk i went on a dinner break so i like really lost. I have a question i following the dirctions from the How to reload the operating system on a nucked blakberry and i get to step 3 and nothin comes out supposing the whole oerpating sytem should come pout and den eevrything loads on my phone but nothin comes out and i downloading the 1st u tol me 2 and i thought thta that was it but now idk what 2 do?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast