04-10-17 06:27 AM
80 ... 234
tools
    Hello,

I use i phone and with that i tunes for many years now and have over 3500 songs on my phone. Can i get all these songs on a bb classic and play them as easy as on an i phone, if yes i will change as typing on an i phone will put me in the grave,
    Thanks for helping.

Jan
    08-26-15 02:41 PM
    Take the easy route, keep your music on your iPhone and listen to it there, get the Classic for communication

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 03:54 PM
    At least once a week somone asks the question, in one way or another, "How do i put music on my BlackBerry?"

First and MOST IMPORTANT.... FILE TYPES.

Music

MP3
    WMA
    3GP

Video

MPEG4
    WMV
    AVI
    H263
    3GP

Pictures

JPG
    PNG
    GIF

These specs were taken form HERE. If you know of any others that work, PLEASE Private Message me and i will edit this post.

Here is the EASIEST way to put music, video, pictures, files, whatever on your Blackberry (For other file types just navigate to the appropriate folder). Here i am using "Music" as an example.

From your Homescreen hit your

1) Menu Button
    2) Options
    3) Memory

Your Memory Options should read (These settings make it easy to connect to your computer):

Media Card Support ON
    Encryption Mode NONE
    Mass Media Storage ON
    Auto Enable PROMPT

Hit your ESC (Back button, to the RIGHT of your trackball) 3 times. You should now be back at your Homescreen.

4) Connect your BlackBerry to your PC via the USB cable
    5) Look at your BlackBerry, you should now have a screen that pops up asking "Do you want to enable MASS MEDIA..." YES
    6) Now on your computer you should have a window that opens up. If not goto My Computer and look for and open your "BlackBerry."
    7) Double click BlackBerry (The folder)
    8) Double click Music (The Folder)
    9) Minimize that window

10) Now you goto where ever your "music" is
    11) Select your songs
    12) Right click on one of your selected files
    13) COPY
    14) Open the "BlackBerry/Music" window
    15) Right click
    16) Paste

When your all done just unplug your BlackBerry.

Simple??? I thought so.

If you have any questions, just post them here. There are PLENTY of us that can help you.

So, this is if I want to put one song, but what if I want to put hundreds of songs onto my Blackberry? Is there a way to download many, or only 1x1 please?
    12-25-16 05:22 AM
    it is not working on my blackberry. my PC says there is A DRIVER missing.
    04-10-17 06:26 AM
    you should be able to select all your files and put them in the folder all at once
    04-10-17 06:27 AM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD