I would like to enlist the help of a talented theme developer to help me out. Im looking for a theme (For os 6) similar to this one:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/fr...ooking-502207/

Im honestly debating about downgrading my OS so I can back to using this theme, thats how much I love it! If anyone can make a theme a close to the stock original Precision zen os 5 style (icons, banners, app icon screen, icon highlight, menu's) with a weather slot I would be so greatfull! I'd even shell out some $$$ for it as im wasting $$$ buying themes that just dont live up to my original BB theme im so used to

There has to be others who would like to have there familiar theme back instead of the garbage tray theme!
    Last edited by 01spyder; 03-15-11 at 10:45 AM.
    03-15-11 08:05 AM
    I can prolly put one of those together if you tell me that backgrounds and such don't really matter lol. I'm not "talented" but that seems simple enough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-11 10:30 PM
    Also, are you wanting the original icons back with that or is os6 still okay in that area?

03-17-11 10:36 PM
    Hey thanks for responding! I just want the stock os 5 icons and backgrounds. I'm old school and the os 6 theme icons and trays are just not me. is there anyway in theme builder to export the os default zen for an os 6 curve 3G?

03-18-11 12:10 PM
    Has anyone tried to use a stock os5 .thm file then open it up in theme builder 6 and export it in os 6 format?

03-18-11 04:56 PM
    Well I got it done, as stock os5 as I could get anyhow. If I could figure out how to dl capture it for my 9330 I'd post some pictures when I posted the theme which won't be for a little bit yet I was just tellin you its done. Hope you like it, if not I'm sure there's a better theme developer that can do just what you want lol.

03-19-11 11:45 PM
    Awesome! Can't wait to have it on my BB

03-20-11 10:17 AM
    Okay well here it is, hope it will do until someone else can do something better for you.
    http://bbthemelab.com/bbtlota/backen...kLmphZA%2C%2C/
    01spyder and d_pang like this.
    03-20-11 04:08 PM
    Awesome job its sweet! 2 small tweaks and it will be perfect; user defined wallpaper behind the app icon screen and no grey box around the weather icon. If you do those 2 changes I would be so greatfull then you could release this as a final version for everyone, I think it will get rave reviews!

03-20-11 11:50 PM
    Okay I can do that when I'm done moving and get my stuff hooked back up. Glad you like it though

03-21-11 03:08 AM
    Sorry to be a pain... This is the image I meant for the app icon screen:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5...kgroundpc1.png

+ I like the weather app icon background please dont remove it. This theme so far has made me love my BB again! It's the smoothest and most usable theme there is! Other's may be fancy and have flash but this is an everyday use theme! Im so thankfull for it
    03-21-11 07:17 AM
    Okay well im sure that I can manage to get some things done for it. I'm not gonna change your weater slot, I am however gonna drop it just a little bit. I tried to make it hidable, I couldn't get it to work on my phone though. So when I'm editing I'll try again.

03-22-11 11:32 AM
    Awesome thanks billy!!! Please disregard my PM's with the grey screen as a suggestion I'd really love to have the stock blue with the highlight posted above! This theme is making my life so much easier!
    03-22-11 11:49 AM
    Awesome!!
    after upgrading to OS 6, I hate the new trays and this is what I been looking for
    THANK YOU!!
    05-03-11 11:25 AM
    Glad my theme just happens to go into another persons phone. Happy to help enjoy

05-03-11 11:53 PM
    hey man great theme, only issue i'm having is that when i click on the text messages app, the font size is way too big
    06-26-11 12:30 PM
    Hmm? I don't know, I haven't used it in awhile, I'll download later after work and see what the issue is, meanwhile if you can keep me posted on any other issues or if there is something else you'd like to see just pm me and I'll see what I can do for you. Thanks for the heads up :-)

06-29-11 03:53 AM
    I would like to enlist the help of a talented theme developer to help me out. Im looking for a theme (For os 6) similar to this one:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/fr...ooking-502207/

Im honestly debating about downgrading my OS so I can back to using this theme, thats how much I love it! If anyone can make a theme a close to the stock original Precision zen os 5 style (icons, banners, app icon screen, icon highlight, menu's) with a weather slot I would be so greatfull! I'd even shell out some $$$ for it as im wasting $$$ buying themes that just dont live up to my original BB theme im so used to

There has to be others who would like to have there familiar theme back instead of the garbage tray theme!
    you download it here: blackberry curve 9300 theme
    07-01-11 03:14 AM
    Yes I can make it if you want and better......... Just PM me. Love the existing theme though

07-03-11 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD