OK all, a lot of people have requested this theme for other devices, so here's the first port.
    This is somewhat untested, as I don't have a 93x0 device and I can only take my wife's for so long lol.
    Note that all the pictures here (and the description) are from the 480x360 version, but there is almost no real difference between the two.

You may or may not be familiar with my Small Banner 6 theme (Small Banner 6). This is a variation on it, with 6.1 Icons.
    Small Banner 6 has the following features:
    Smallest Top Banner possible that still maintains usability
    Transparents popups/menus
    Colorful battery with percentage (easily tell the status of your battery)
    Colorful Wifi and signal icons (same reason)
    Red alarm icon
    Trays
    Black and Green spinning earth hourglass (the one below)

Basically Small Banner 6 was just OS6 with some improved visuals.
    Small Banner 6.1 is all of that and 6.1 Icons!
    Sorry there's no hotkeys - they won't work in the BlackBerry6 theme style.

Screenshots!

I'm trying to buy a replacement laptop, so donations are happily accepted

Thanks to sabisgeek for extracting the icons and especially to lucky45 for making them so easy to use!

Note: this is the theme I personally use, I built it for myself and figured others would like it too. Since that's the case, it will likely be updated whenever I feel like something can be improved. I may implement suggestions. Note that hotkeys cannot be added yet - sorry.

Update: Torch, Style, and Curve 3G versions are available now on Mobihand. Also, the Bold Version received a minor upgrade for some of the icons.
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 04-05-11 at 06:20 PM.
    Kebero and CasieW15 like this.
    04-05-11 01:42 PM
    I like this! It's clean and smooth, plus the new icons look great. I did find one issue, and that's the calendar icon in the drop down list of messages/upcoming appointments. It's either cut in half or malformed or something. No big deal though, and I almost missed it the first time I looked.
    04-05-11 03:07 PM
    Can you post or send me a screenshot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-11 03:23 PM
    Here you go. Take a look next to the word "Calendar."
    04-05-11 04:02 PM
    Firstly I'd like to thank u for a terrific theme very clean and allows for most use of homescreen display. Two issues. 1) percent battery left is a bit unclear. 2) I keep losing my cursor or highlight in the top drop down clock/connection menu. Thx agn gr8 theme!

04-05-11 05:02 PM
    I fixed the calendar bug - stupid mistake on my part lol.
    @Eddy - yeah, I realized it's a little blurry - only fix for that though is to make it substantially bigger, which destroys the point of the theme, or to do away with percentages entirely.
    2nd bug you're having sounds like either an OS bug or something from theme builder that I can't do anything about.
    Regardless, glad you like it

Kebero likes this.
    04-05-11 05:13 PM
    The 2nd issue is an OS issue. If you scroll to fast in any of the OS6 builds (at least for the 9330), you run the risk of the selection bar disappearing on you.
    04-05-11 05:32 PM
    Update: Torch, Style, and Curve 3G versions are available now on Mobihand. Also, the Bold Version received a minor upgrade for some of the icons.
    04-05-11 06:19 PM
    Small bug, ring tones icon extremely pixalted , sounds and profile icon still the old stocl one greta them though love it, after using this on my torch its tough on my eyes on my 9300

04-06-11 08:09 AM
    Small bug, ring tones icon extremely pixalted , sounds and profile icon still the old stocl one greta them though love it, after using this on my torch its tough on my eyes on my 9300

Are those bugs in the curve version?
    I'll take a look at it tonight when I get out of class.

04-06-11 09:02 AM
    I love this theme! And the small banner GREAT!!! It works great on my 9330 curve 3g! Thanks A LOT for making it FREE!!! Keep up the good work! THANKS! Oh, I forgot! Love the spinning earth hour glass! You the MAN!!!!
    Pos ted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Last edited by jm357; 04-06-11 at 04:38 PM.
    04-06-11 04:32 PM
    In thanks to everyone that purchased via mobihand to get updates and got this theme to #15 in the top themes list, I'm giving out 25 free copies - thanks everyone!
    Code: number15

Also, if anyone liked the look of OS 4.5, I built a 4.5 clone that should be up in mobihand for $0.99 today or tomorrow.
    04-25-11 09:13 PM
    but how do you enter whith that code?(number15)
    05-24-11 05:50 PM
    Sorry man, code is expired now.

05-24-11 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD