This is my first new theme in almost 8 months so I'd love to get any feedback (positive and negative)! It's called Vintage.

The entire home screen wallpaper is filled with graphic elements that act as shortcuts to some of the most used standard apps on your BB, along with an additional customizable dock that holds 4 additional apps of your choosing. The clock is on a sliding tray, that when deployed also shows the date and network information.

Its available - HERE and is on sale for $1.99 through the weekend.

If you don't buy it any input on the look/feel of it would also be appreciated! It was inspired by a sweet poster i saw that had a really fun "retro" graphic feel that i tried to capture in this. (min OS 5.0)

05-20-11 08:20 AM
    one of the best designs i have ever seen!! top work!
    05-24-11 09:50 AM
    may i know where is the batery & signal indicator ?
    05-26-11 08:06 PM
    Hi, the battery is the face in the center of the screen and the signal is located at the bottom to the left of the camera.
    05-31-11 04:11 PM
    First of all, AMAZING theme. I am a wallpaper addict but for this theme I even turned off my wallpaper changer!

Secondly, I noticed that in the second app slot of the homescreen that there is a faint clock behind it...very subtle...is this on purpose?

Lastly, I get quite a few notifications that come in at once and the notification area only shows two at once and then I get (...) for the rest...is there anyway to make the notification area a little bit wider or will this mess up the theme?

Thanks again for an amazing theme!
    07-07-11 12:58 PM
    I wish there are facebook, live messenger and yahoo icon
    07-08-11 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD