Hi Everyone,

I am trying to find a free theme for the Curve 3G (9300) running OS6 which is identical to that of OS 7 or even a theme identical to the OS6 Default theme but with OS7 icons. And ideas? It should preferably have all of the trays etc on the home screen.

Many Thanks
    Oliver
    08-24-11 02:32 PM
    08-24-11 05:33 PM
    Do you think it would be very easy for me to edit the BlackBerry 6 stock theme and put os7 icons on? I've never done this sort of thing before.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 01:50 PM
    If you can get all the icons for me I should be able to do it. I was looking for a good theme idea anyways
    08-26-11 11:28 PM
    If you can get all the icons for me I should be able to do it. I was looking for a good theme idea anyways
    Thanks! Here is a link to download the icons: http://bbthemelab.com/os7-icons/

08-27-11 02:33 AM
    Ok ignore this post I edited it out because I posted it in the wrong forum
    Last edited by jonathon94; 08-27-11 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Wrong post
    08-27-11 07:56 AM
    Here you go:
    New Theme: OS6.5 � JC's Themes

Feedback is Appreciated
    08-27-11 09:09 AM
    Here you go:
    New Theme: OS6.5 � JC's Themes

Feedback is Appreciated
    Thanks for the theme! There are however a few issues I have come across. When I installed the theme (bearing in mind I have been trying a few other os7 like themes before this one) the icons did not seem to change. I therefore did a battery pull however it just totally rearranged my home screen and now-obsolete icons from os5 were added for some reason added to my home screen and other apps from within folders were moved out of the folders and onto my home screen. I have since rearranged my home screen and am using a different theme. Finally, the icons looked nothing like the screenshots of your link.

Many Thanks,
    Oliver

08-30-11 05:26 PM
    Give me a few minutes to test it on my personal blackberry and see if I get the same results
    08-30-11 05:29 PM
    Thanks for the theme! There are however a few issues I have come across. When I installed the theme (bearing in mind I have been trying a few other os7 like themes before this one) the icons did not seem to change. I therefore did a battery pull however it just totally rearranged my home screen and now-obsolete icons from os5 were added for some reason added to my home screen and other apps from within folders were moved out of the folders and onto my home screen. I have since rearranged my home screen and am using a different theme. Finally, the icons looked nothing like the screenshots of your link.

Many Thanks,
    Oliver

To be honest, I'm not sure why you got the results you got. I would try deleting the theme and re-installing it.

These images (attachments) are what shows up when I installed it to my personal 9330. There is no icon issues or anything.

As I said, I'd recommend that you delete it, reboot the phone, and reinstall and see if that helps
    08-30-11 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD