hi, im new to the whole theme building scene but the new os 6.1 icons came out so i thought id mess around and try them in the stock them with a few variations etc.

ive got theme studio 6 but have no idea how to use the composer. does anyone know where there is a good tutorial or where i can download a base os6 theme from to play with in composer.

thanks, bryn
    04-01-11 08:11 PM
    hi, im new to the whole theme building scene but the new os 6.1 icons came out so i thought id mess around and try them in the stock them with a few variations etc.

ive got theme studio 6 but have no idea how to use the composer. does anyone know where there is a good tutorial or where i can download a base os6 theme from to play with in composer.

thanks, bryn
    I believe that there are quite a few tutorials on this site. You may have to do a bit of searching to find it though because I'm not sure where it's at on this site right off hand. I also would check out bbthemelab.com. They have quite a few tutorials on their site that I have found very helpful myself. Good luck!
    brynrees likes this.
    04-02-11 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD