Is there anyone that can/be willing to make a theme that looks identical to the default OS6 theme (for the Curve 9330 with OS6) just without the trays? I've seen a basic theme for th bold but they removed universal search row and it's the incorrect screen resolution for a Curve. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
    02-03-11 11:26 AM
    I agree the tray's are hard to get used to! Im an old school OS 5 kinda guy, I love this theme:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/fr...ooking-502207/

Seriously thinking about down grading my OS just to go back to what I know and love about my BB.
    02-03-11 12:42 PM
    I agree the tray's are hard to get used to! Im an old school OS 5 kinda guy, I love this theme:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/fr...ooking-502207/

Seriously thinking about down grading my OS just to go back to what I know and love about my BB.
    I would too but I really love the webkit browser! Can the weather be removed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-11 02:43 PM
    I had a play with the beta v6 Theme Builder and managed to get a rather acceptable Home Screen. It doesn't have the visible notification bar but the Search is accessed by typing, and the new mail/alert icons appear just above the clock.

The app screen now takes up the whole screen when I open it which I like. There's not much else custom about this, certainly no special icons - just a re-arrange of the objects. The 12 icons on the Home Screen are static, so only changable via the Theme Builder - but that's fine with me.

I personally do not enjoy the sideways swipe trays, especially with my Curve 9300 as it is too easy change the page so this modified theme is much better.
    Last edited by RadioCharlie; 02-08-11 at 03:48 PM.
    Vivigms likes this.
    02-04-11 07:16 AM
    RadioCharlie - This is a cool theme. Do you have an OTA for this?

Any other themes you like? Have? I like this basic concept as I cannot stand my current OS6 theme. This is perfect.
    02-28-11 06:52 PM
    I like this theme too. Would love an OTA as well!!
    04-20-11 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD