I have bb curve 9300 but when I go on yt nothing plays.I have to pull battier out wait for awhile stick it back in then it works any help with this please I never at to do that before but now I do even over wifi I have to do it any ideas why this is thanks
- CrackBerry Newbie
11-05-12, 12:32 AM #4
- 2 Posts
hi. I used to have the same problem (like just 5 minutes ago) but after reading some of the older posts, i tried switching on the wifi while my mobile network (and its data plan) is still running and suddenly, I could play youtube videos.
I guess both connections have to be on for youtube to work here (Philippines) on BB. The same goes for the BB App World. Maybe you could try it and I hope it works for you too.
- By crimsonandgold in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 270Last Post: 10-01-09, 06:19 AM
- By kltlkr in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-08, 04:19 AM
- By azpoolguy in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-07, 06:47 PM
- By kilmerdb in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-07, 11:01 AM
- By James Falconer in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-07, 09:25 AM