WiFI issues - Need some assistance/info
I'm new to the whole BlackBerry thing and to me it seems there are a few little extra layers of complexity with them compared to other phones so I'm after some assistance on an issue I'm encountering.
I'm using a 9300 handset but presently am NOT using a BB data plan (waiting for this to activated, will be a few weeks).
The handset it connecting to my router but not receiving any data seemingly (the WiFi icon is dimmed, and if I turn off the mobile data, the OPERA browser I have installed says I don't have a network connection). Is there anything special you need to do on these handsets to get them connecting over WiFi? 3G connection through my SIM is fine.
Additional Info - In the Manage Connection app, there is a dash in the box instead of a tick, even though I am connected to the router.
- By Abrannan19 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2009, 08:11 PM
- By rousea24 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 11-15-2008, 12:09 PM
- By Tallgntlmn in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2008, 08:50 AM
- By hjkass in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2008, 07:23 PM
- By MikeTampa in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2008, 02:36 PM