- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
WIFI Issues, browsing wont work
I am new at Blackberry's phones world
(but already got a BB Playbook).
Recently i brought a Blackberry Curve 9300...
My question is:
I have no BIS plan, it means that even connected to a WIFI spot the internet
browser will not work?
Because it's not working here even saying that its connected.
But works when i activate the simple data service (but cost me money)
What can I do here? Really need help.
Don't have no choice and have to activate BIS?
(Sorry for my bad english)....
PS. Moderators, please remove the other thread on the wrong section (Curve 9310) thanks
- By mahdi1994 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-13-2013, 04:08 PM
- By mahdi1994 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 06-07-2011, 07:17 PM
- By russbb in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2011, 10:53 PM
- By russbb in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2011, 08:41 AM
- By frouz in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2008, 05:59 PM