CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default WhatsApp error

Hey guys, my BlackBerry has been giving me problems lately, everytime I try to download WhatsApp (and some other apps) I get a error msg saying 'error starting WhatsApp: Error loading Module "WhatsApp" varifyerror' I did a App wipe nothing happened, I did a data wipe and nothing happened. But when I download Opera Mini it doesn't give me problems, PLEASE HELP!!

Global Posts
    30,879 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN:K Floyd!

I had to get rid of WhatApp as it is a resource hog.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rapailane View Post
    Hey guys, my BlackBerry has been giving me problems lately, everytime I try to download WhatsApp (and some other apps) I get a error msg saying 'error starting WhatsApp: Error loading Module "WhatsApp" varifyerror' I did a App wipe nothing happened, I did a data wipe and nothing happened. But when I download Opera Mini it doesn't give me problems, PLEASE HELP!!
    I had the same problem right before I upgraded to OS6. I did a master reset and it seemed to go away, then I upgraded to OS6 and still good.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by BBbyChoice View Post
    I had the same problem right before I upgraded to OS6. I did a master reset and it seemed to go away, then I upgraded to OS6 and still good.
    Its possible that you could get an error like this if you install the wrong build of WhatsApp for your phone's OS. We generate builds for every supported OS version, though its always possible to accidentally install the wrong build. We try to check for it on app startup, but we can't catch all cases. Verification errors happen before any app code actually runs.

The best fix is to completely delete and cleanly reinstall the app.

(When reporting issues like this, it is also helpful to mention what OS version your phone is running, and how you downloaded/installed the app. Of course you can always contact our support folks as well.)
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default WHats app verify error in BB bold9780

Hey, guys, i am facing the same problem, after repeating uninstall and installation of whatsapp still it shows verify error.
    I am using Blackberry bold 3G9780 handheld in India, my phone have OS version: v6.0.0.285, platform 6.5.0.54.
    i have already tried following things:
    1. Battery pull and wait for 30 seconds then re-insert (totally useless)
    2. wipe data from phone.
    3. Reseted my BB to factory default by going to desktop manager>> click on help sign>>support resource>> support tools>> reset phone to factory default.

but then also there is nothing to solve this error, i think now either i should drop idea of using Whats APP or Blackberry, ANY chance to continue with Both....??????

Even i am unable to use my BB APPs world which is installed but can not see or use in my phone, any help for link to download previous version of AAPS world i am using v4 of aaps world.\

Thanks !!
    CrackBerry Newbie

same problem what can i doen?