- CrackBerry Abuser
- 201 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Volume control replacement
Just a few mins ago the rubber volume control just came off and I would like to know if I can get this replaced.
I've looked on amazon for a replacement but no luck!
This needs to be sorted out ASAP for me please
Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
- 11-11-12, 05:33 PM #2
Re: Volume control replacement
I think you can purchase a new chassis for about 18 bucks. It includes the entire housing, and I believe the switches.
The one I ordered did anyway.
- By rugby in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 12-11-08, 12:07 PM
- By tstaudinger in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 7Last Post: 12-07-07, 11:56 AM
- By queenofclubs in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-07, 09:41 PM
- By mgkmkl in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-07, 03:36 PM
- By Altadena_Mark in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-07, 05:14 PM