- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
verizon blackberry curve 3g 9330
New to fourm but have looked info up here a few times. i have a Verizon blackberry curve 9330 3g cdma. i got it off of craigslist i tried to activate it and its reported stolen. Last night i paid 10 buuks to be unlocked well it didnt unlock it, Im not going to change from Verizon service i just want it unlocked so i can use it on their network. can it be done? im trying to replace my broken bb curve 9330 that is showing active on my account.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-26-2013, 02:33 PM #2
- 2,576 Posts
The 9330 is a CDMA only device. It cannot be "unlocked". If you paid money for an "unlock code", you should demand your money back as you were defrauded.
If the device has been reported stolen, then you cannot use it. You should get your money back from the seller because you have been defrauded there as well.
Note that an unlock code would not "unlock" a stolen device. That's not what the codes are for.
- By Jmunilla in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 7Last Post: 11-26-2012, 05:12 PM
- By Roobixxcube in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2011, 11:33 PM
- By Roobixxcube in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2011, 11:33 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2011, 11:11 AM
- By Markisss88 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2011, 02:57 PM