- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
TWO PROBLEMS:( BLACKBERRY CURVE 9300) 1) Unable to send/receive e-mails 2) black square with a minu
I have a BLACKBERRY CURVE 9300
i would be most grateful if someone could help me with persistent problems, which ive previously enlisted the help of T-mobile to resolve but to no avail.
1) I am unable to send/ receive e-mails, this has been an ongoing problem which seems to sort itself out for a short while then returns, i have been asked to remove e-mail accounts from device and re-boot, and as i say works for a short time then starts again.
2) I have this annoying black square in the middle of the screen with like a second hand whizzing round which can sometimes last ages. I was told by t-mobile this was due to not doing regular device updates, i have since done this and as i type continue to see this symbol.
Any advice/suggestions would be gratefully received.
- 11-06-2012, 05:23 PM #2
Re: TWO PROBLEMS:( BLACKBERRY CURVE 9300) 1) Unable to send/receive e-mails 2) black square with a
for the #1: when you are at the homescreen, on the top right cornern what do you see? for instance in mine it looks like this: 3G "blackberry logo" signal.
#2: the symbol you see is that a background process is doing something. While at homescreen hold the menu button and a screen will appear that has all the processes running at that moment. go in each process and close it and repeat.
- By unlockthatphonecom in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 42Last Post: 11-22-2013, 08:24 AM
- By BoyBetterKnow in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 6Last Post: 04-03-2013, 03:58 AM
- By victoria.mary in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 12-27-2010, 05:54 PM
- By fyrfyter in forum Cincinnati BellReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2010, 12:17 AM
- By marlonsims in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2009, 08:48 PM