Hello,

I have a BLACKBERRY CURVE 9300

i would be most grateful if someone could help me with persistent problems, which ive previously enlisted the help of T-mobile to resolve but to no avail.

1) I am unable to send/ receive e-mails, this has been an ongoing problem which seems to sort itself out for a short while then returns, i have been asked to remove e-mail accounts from device and re-boot, and as i say works for a short time then starts again.

2) I have this annoying black square in the middle of the screen with like a second hand whizzing round which can sometimes last ages. I was told by t-mobile this was due to not doing regular device updates, i have since done this and as i type continue to see this symbol.

Any advice/suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thankyou.

Andrew Goodall
    10-21-12 03:57 PM
    for the #1: when you are at the homescreen, on the top right cornern what do you see? for instance in mine it looks like this: 3G "blackberry logo" signal.
    #2: the symbol you see is that a background process is doing something. While at homescreen hold the menu button and a screen will appear that has all the processes running at that moment. go in each process and close it and repeat.
    11-06-12 05:23 PM