- 12-21-12, 09:32 AM #2
- 12-26-12, 10:40 AM #5
Had the same issue a few days ago with the gf's 9810. You can't open Desktop and loader.exe at the same time, but.....
Interestingly enough, loader.exe did see the upgrade (she's on BES, so loader isn't an option), it took several uninstalls of all BlackBerry programs, using Ccleaner in between, to get Desktop to find the upgrade. Not sure what the heck was going on. However, the OP is having the same issue on both loader and Desktop.
Perhaps while thinking they have installed a newer OS on the PC, it's actually the same one currently running on the phone.
Cheers for that ...
I downloaded and Ran Ccleaner ..
It made no difference .. but I have yet to try uninstalling all things BB ..and running the Ccleaner.
That result after .. running CC was the exact same screen as before .. It does the GPS thing and thas it.
But I'll keep trying !! it all seems a lilt random to keep trying .. adding in and taking out bits of software.
Is there anyway to upgrade form the memory card .. ( as if you had no compooter? )
- By owais829 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-11, 01:19 PM
- By poda521 in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 19Last Post: 07-10-10, 01:32 AM
- By DapzZ in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 4Last Post: 03-24-10, 02:56 PM
- By Thegoat27 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 11-29-08, 01:15 AM
- By hometoast in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 15Last Post: 09-05-08, 01:27 PM