- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
Transfering Word Files From Computer to BlackBerry Curve 9300 Without an Internet Connection
Hi! I'm kind of new to the whole blackberry system so I really don't know what I'm doing.
I have a blackberry curve 9300 for travel use only and I haven't activated it yet (it's unlocked and sitting on my desk collecting dust). I'll be staying in South Africa for 4 months this summer and I'd like to keep in contact with my family and friends from Canada. However, I really suck at texting and typing things on tiny phone keyboards, so I was wondering if there is some way for me to type emails on my laptop, transfer them to my phone, then send them off. I will not have wifi there, but there is 3G that I can access. I don't care about pdf files or graphs or anything, I just want to send big blocks of text out to my parents because they're nervous enough as it is letting me go.
Can it be done without internet? My usual tactic is to copy paste into emails to transfer notes from my phone to my laptop and vice versa, but I've never tried it without wifi connection.
Thank you so much!
- By marcdub in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2011, 08:07 PM
- By komyt in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2010, 11:04 AM
- By hanbok in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2009, 12:50 PM
- By adorkablerocker in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2009, 11:20 PM
- By cintimmel in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2007, 08:47 PM