Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. kittykouture's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default themes for curve 9330?

    I recently purchased a Blackberry Curve 9330 and I've been looking for some new free themes and it seems that I can't find any, and the ones that I do find don't work for the 9330...is there some site where I may be able to find themes that work for my phone?
  2. markhunsaker's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,428 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,141 Global Posts
    PIN
    32FBCE4E
    #2  

    Default

    You can find free ones in the theme section. 85xx themes work with the Curve 3G. I assume you're running 5.0?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  3. kittykouture's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    yes i am, thank you
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  4. markhunsaker's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,428 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,141 Global Posts
    PIN
    32FBCE4E
    #4  

    Default

    Did you find any themes?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  5. kittykouture's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markhunsaker View Post
    Did you find any themes?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes I browsed around and found a few, I even found an app to change the color of my LED. Thank you

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  6. markhunsaker's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,428 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,141 Global Posts
    PIN
    32FBCE4E
    #6  

    Default

    I use BerryBuzz and LOVE it! I love how I can just look at the LED light and know.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  7. kittykouture's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

    Default

    Me too!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  8. Kehjj04#CB's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    22 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Buzzberry drained my battery. I had to uninstall it

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  9. markhunsaker's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,428 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,141 Global Posts
    PIN
    32FBCE4E
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kehjj04 View Post
    Buzzberry drained my battery. I had to uninstall it

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Really? I have been using BerryBuzz for a month now with no noticeable battery drain. I get 2 days on my 1500 mah extended Seidio battery. My standard battery goes for a day.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  10. mobi900's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,457 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kittykouture View Post
    I recently purchased a Blackberry Curve 9330 and I've been looking for some new free themes and it seems that I can't find any, and the ones that I do find don't work for the 9330...is there some site where I may be able to find themes that work for my phone?
    download for free here blackberry curve 9300 free themes
    Downloads blackberry themes 9900 9930 9981 9810 9860 9850 97xx 96xx 95xx 93xx 90xx 89xx 85xx
    Thanked by:
    mtint (03-20-2011) 
  11. dkhan40's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    hey im new at this bb stuff, i have a curve 9330 and OS 6, so what do i do to get new themes that are actually compatible with my phone, i tried looking on this site but i only find the ones that have to be paid for, where do i find the free ones
  12. ericz's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    13 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Like the link of mobi900 above points already, that site has a couple of free 9300/9330 OS 6 compatible themes: 9330
    Just Google around and you will find more.
    Last edited by ericz; 03-20-2011 at 12:30 AM.
  13. mobi900's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,457 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ericz View Post
    Like the link of mobi900 above points already, that site has a couple of free 9300/9330 OS 6 compatible themes: 9330
    Just Google around and you will find more.
    thank you ...
    Downloads blackberry themes 9900 9930 9981 9810 9860 9850 97xx 96xx 95xx 93xx 90xx 89xx 85xx
  14. andrewb27's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Ok, so 85xx themes work with 93xx os5. But will 85xx themes work with the 9330 os6?
  15. Laura Knotek's Avatar
    CrackBerry Geek

    Posts
    11,648 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,295 Global Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewb27 View Post
    Ok, so 85xx themes work with 93xx os5. But will 85xx themes work with the 9330 os6?
    No. 10 character

Posting Permissions