- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Stuck when rebooting
Hi, last week, I updated my BBM to the Beta, all was well. However, 3 days ago, I checked BBM when I woke up and it came with an error, and has since done this for 3 days. So, this morning, I connected up to the desktop manager, removed BBM, then once it restarted, reinstalled BBM 5, upon reinstall, the phone stuck on the rebooting page with a full bar and won't go further. It won't even let me reconnect my phone to the desktop manager, what can I do?!
Please, any help would be greatly appreciated!
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-14-2012, 05:46 AM #2
- 350 Posts
Download the newest version of Blackberry Desktop. If it recognise the phone is connected and ask do you want to update the OS select yes and follow the directions.There have been many incidents of this happening and several fixes posted here in the Fourms.
- By bethknee. in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-06-2013, 10:07 AM
- By bethknee. in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2013, 11:45 AM
- By ichat in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2012, 09:03 PM
- By olb87 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2011, 07:49 PM
- By jyo in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2008, 02:26 PM