- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
stolen verizon blackberry curve 9330 3g
so i bought a new verizon blackberry of craigslist tried to activate it and found its stolen.
they told me to take it to my verizon store and they will send it back to the owner,
i just went to my local verizon and they said they cant do anything...im confused now
how can i not return a stolen phone? i lost money but its whatever might as well let the original owner have it back
i just dont know what to do with it now...
- By Jmunilla in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 7Last Post: 11-26-2012, 06:12 PM
- By 312 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 6Last Post: 07-07-2011, 07:18 PM
- By Markisss88 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 4Last Post: 03-11-2011, 04:16 PM
- By mojosingle in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2010, 04:57 PM
- By mojosingle in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2010, 04:57 PM